We offer asbestos millboard that is fabricated from selected clean, long asbestos fibres of uniform quality assorted with suitable incombustible binding materials. These millboards are known for its features such as heat and fire resistance and strength. Our millboards are perfect at temperatures up to 500°C (932" F) and even higher temperature when properly supported. Additionally, it can be used acceptably at extreme temperature up to approximately 1400 C. These are also known for its features such as withstanding vibratory and impact loads easily.
Available is soft, medium and hard grades, these sheets can be cut, drilled and screwed to supporting beams, and can be moulded or cemented to any shape. The medium grade is supplied only if it is specially asked by our clients. The hard grade is stiff and brittle and is used where rigidity is needed.
• High temperature tolerance
• Can easily withstand vibratory and impact load
• Available in various grades
• Acid, sound and vermin-proof
• Strong and flexible
Packing Method :-
Asbestos millboard is packed into wooden crates of approx 110 kilogram
Number of sheets in one crate varies according to board thickness.
Board thickness in MM
No. of sheets per crate
Applications : -
The Millboard Asbestos offered by us find wide application in boiler and furnaces, catering equipment and steel, ferrous, non-ferrous plants. Various uses are stated below:
Boilers and Furnaces :
• Bedding layers on floor tiles in boiler house.
• Refractory underlining
• Damper control heat insulators
• Boiler door linings
• Gaskets for burners and ducting
Catering Equipment :
• Heating appliances such as Domestic,
Cookers, and Grills
• Flue gas and burner seals
• Combustion chamber linings
• Heat shield panels
Steel, Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Plants :
• Steel and Aluminium making processes
• Centrifugal casting seals
• Induction furnace coil protection
• Splash guards